Do you continuously have a pile of broken, unusable wood pallets that you have to repair or replace?
Is your product getting damaged during shipment or storage because of broken wood pallets?
Do you have specific sanitation requirements that your wood pallets just aren't appropriate for?
Are you having problems getting your product through customs because of your wood pallets?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, plastic shipping pallets are a smart alternative for you. They are available in a wide variety of footprints and types such as nestable, stackable, rackable, fire retardant, drum, and export pallets to name a few.
They are ideal for production, warehousing, and distribution applications. Companies are switching to plastic pallets because they recognize the economic, ergonomic, and environmental benefits that they offer.
- Fewer hang-ups on pallet jacks caused by wood splinters and nails.
- They work well in a closed-loop system as they are able to make a large number of trips before they need to be recycled.
- Many versions are compatible with conveying and automated handing systems and reduce the chance of equipment jams due to substandard pallets.
- Save warehouse space by stacking easily and uniformly, allowing them to be stacked higher than wood pallets. Some plastic pallet versions also nest, offering up to a 4-to-1 nesting ratio over wood pallets, saving even more valuable warehouse space.
- Reduction in sorting costs due to damaged pallets.
- Consistent tare weights when shipping product.
- Reduced time spent sweeping up wood chips and loose nails.