Professional kitchens have many small and large appliances and some of them are so important that the existence of a kitchen cannot be imagined without it. One of them is commercial quiet rooms which are very important in commercial kitchens and a fact about them is that they are very delicate by nature. You can find more details about cool rooms Perth through https://www.coolroomhireperth.com.au/.
They require timely maintenance and upkeep and in their absence, they may break and break prematurely. In this post, we will cover various aspects of their maintenance and we will start with the tips used to extend their lives.
Before doing any of the following, make sure that you take precautions:
- Disconnect the machine from the power supply by completely unplugging and wait for at least 15–20 minutes before starting.
Few words of caution
- These machines have many movable parts and you should try to clean only the front part.
- Any cleaning inside or behind the machines should only be done by a qualified technician and the same sentence should be followed, as far as cleaning and regular maintenance of the condenser is concerned.
Inspect and clean the condenser
- As far as DIY cleaning of the condenser is concerned, what you can do is to clean the coil using a soft brush to remove dust following the direction of the fins.
- However, special care should not be taken to damage or bend the wings.
Take care before cleaning the condenser:
- Wear gloves – can have sharp edges
- Wear goggles or safety glasses – dust can fall into your eyes
Inspect and Clean the door seal (aka gasket)
- According to experts in cool room services, these gaskets are like a car tire and take-off faster than any other part.
- Therefore, they have to be checked approximately every 15 days and replaced as per requirement.
Inspect and clean the evaporator drain hole and drip pan
- In your commercial quiet room Sydney, you should never forget to locate, empty, and then clean the drip pan.
- If mold has developed on this cardboard, do not hesitate to replace them with new ones.